At CREW Silicon Valley, we’re proud to celebrate the standout achievements and leadership exhibited by our members. Each year we give out at least four awards. Awards are presented in the fall. Watch for nomination announcements in the summer.
2022 Award Categories
- Rising Star: Awarded to a member who is early in their career, shows commitment to and involvement with CREW SV and the CRE industry, is influential and dynamic, and shows promise as a future leader. Selection based on impact to SV CRE, contributions to their company, community/professional real estate organization involvement, and career goals.
This award is open to CREW SV members with <10yrs industry experience
- Woman of Impact & Inspiration: Awarded to a senior level woman who has broken multiple barriers in the CRE industry. Her actions illustrate everything that CREW SV represents and has forged a path for the next generation of leaders. This woman has leveraged her network to encourage other women to pursue personal and professional opportunities to advance their careers in the CRE industry. Contributions may have occurred over several years, but activity in 2021-2022 will be more heavily weighted.
This award is open to CREW SV members with +/-20yrs industry experience
- Project Excellence: Recognizes a project/project team that demonstrated excellence in placemaking, deal making, interiors, or marketing. The team successfully worked together on a CRE development/redevelopment, major renovation, transaction, interiors project, or marketing campaign that exemplifies excellence in functionality, aesthetics, collaboration, and/or sustainability. The team may include architects, designers, CM, GCs, furniture sources, LL broker, tenant broker/agent, seller/buyer broker, bank officer, mortgage banker, or other professionals. Project or transaction must have been completed in 2021 or 2022.
No project/transaction is too big or small to be considered
At least one CREW SV member must be actively involved in the team
- Community Impact: Recognizes a company that has exemplified a strong commitment to social, environmental, and/or corporate governance. The winner of this award has exemplified leadership in one or more of the following areas
- Environmental - Enacted policies that have a positive impact on the environment through sustainable design, materials and construction methods that protect human health and preserve biodiversity, increase use of sustainable materials and renewable energy and reduce CO2 emissions
- Social - Built a strong foundation in the local community through charitable programs, employee volunteering, and a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in the CRE industry
- Rising Star: Laura Kreuger (2022), Quan Che (2021), Jennifer VanderArend (2020), Alyssa Chalklin (2019), Kristi Pearce-Percy (2018), Ellen Knobeloch (2017), Vanna Truong (2016), Cara Douglas (2015), Alex Sofranac (2014), Kimberly Taylor (2013)
- Outstanding Individual: Kristi Pearce-Piercy (2020), Sethena Leiker (2019), Valerie Roeszler (2018), Valerie Roeszler (2017), Monique Davis (2016), Nancy Brandt (2015), Sarah Edwards (2014), Todd Pearson (2013)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Leigh Knight (2020), Kristi Pearce-Percy (2019), Sethena Leiker (2018), Tom Anthony (2017), Tracey Enfantino (2016), Jennifer Anderson (2015), Claudia Folzman (2014)
- Woman of Impact & Inspiration: Sarah Mancuso (2022), Ginger Sotelo (2021)
- Project Excellence: Hoge Fenton Tenant Improvement featuring an all women team from Hoge Fenton, HGA, McLarney Construction, KBM Hogue (2022)
- Community Impact: Heirloom Design (2022), Sensiba San Filippo (2021), Michelle Goudeaux (2020), American Asphalt (2020)
- Member Recognition Award: Laura Hulberg (2020)
- Membership Ambassador: Vitina Mandella (2018)
- Outstanding Leadership: Dale Green (2013)
- CREW SV Spirit: Dale Green (2017)