At CREW Silicon Valley, we’re proud to celebrate the standout achievements and leadership exhibited by our members. Each year we give out three awards: Rising Star, Outstanding Individual, and Entrepreneurial Spirit. Awards are presented in the fall. Watch for nomination announcements in the spring.
- Rising Star: Awarded to a member who is early in their career, who shows commitment to and involvement with CREW Silicon Valley and the CRE industry, is influential and dynamic, and shows promise as a future leader.
- Outstanding Individual: Awarded to a member that has helped CREW Silicon Valley take it to the next level in membership, in the industry, etc., whose actions illustrate everything that CREW Silicon Valley represents, and who has shown long-term service/commitment to CREW Silicon Valley.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Awarded to a member who provides services, develops products, or improves practices by innovatively organizing, developing, or deploying available resources, either within their own company or the CRE industry, who has achieved a unique career success or milestone in the past 24 months, and/or who is of often a risk-taker and is willing to step outside the box to create something new or different.
- Rising Star: Vanna Truong (2016), Cara Douglas (2015), Alex Sofranac (2014), Kimberly Taylor (2013)
- Outstanding Individual: Monique Davis (2016), Nancy Brandt (2015), Sarah Edwards (2014), Todd Pearson (2013)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Tracey Enfantino (2016), Jennifer Anderson (2015), Claudia Folzman (2014)
- Outstanding Leadership: Dale Green (2013)