CREW Silicon Valley is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW Silicon Valley Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious women and men working in the commercial real estate field. All CREW Silicon Valley Board members, directors, and committee chairs serve two year terms.
2019 CREW Silicon Valley Board of Directors
BellaVista Landscape Services, Inc.
Director - UCREW
Cuschieri Horton Architects
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of CREW Silicon Valley membership