The Mentorship Program is a community for mentors and mentees to create long-lasting relationships in a safe and challenging environment focused on professional development, leadership training and social engagements. The program runs for eight months beginning in January and ending in August. The workshops and mixers take place on the last Tuesday of each month.
This program is open to all commercial real estate professionals, from experienced to those just starting their careers.
You do not need to be a member of CREW Silicon Valley to apply and participate.
Those chosen as mentees must submit a $150 program fee*.
*If you apply to become a new CREW Silicon Valley member, your fee may be applied to your membership dues.
- Participate in the advancement of women in leadership roles in commercial real estate
- Provide growth opportunities through sharing life experiences, expertise and knowledge
- Participate in personalized leadership training that will continue your own individual growth
- A safe space to explore professional conflicts, questions and concerns
- A community to share ideas, circumstances and receive guidance on difficult situations
- Participate in professional and personal growth workshops
Ready to apply?!
For more information, please contact Maryjane Archuleta, 2023 Director of Rising Leaders or Julianne Kendrick, 2023 Chair of Rising Leaders.