CREW Silicon Valley is awarding three future female leaders scholarships as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate.
With the help of generous donors, one graduate student & two undergraduate students will be awarded a prize of $2,500 each. Along with the scholarship prize, students will be given a CREW SV student membership, with access to members only events, and a network of the Valley’s most successful women in the industry.
You will be eligible to apply for the CREW SV scholarship if you are:
- a female
- a full time junior, senior or graduate student enrolled in classes for the 2022-2023 academic year
- a student maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- pursuing a career a CREW Qualified Field of Commercial Real Estate
- attending an SF Bay Area university
- college transcripts
- one letter of recommendation
- minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Applications must be submitted online by 5 p.m. (PT), November 28, 2022
- Academic record
- Commitment to a career within the commercial real estate industry
- Extracurricular activities
- Employment history
- Practical experience in the field (internship or job)
- Noteworthy accomplishments (related to studies, community service, etc.)
- Written statement responding to essay questions
Best of luck to you!
Students who qualify for this scholarship may also qualify for the CREW Network Foundation scholarship - application opens January 4, 2023!
CREW NETWORK FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS