CREW Silicon Valley is awarding three future female leaders scholarships as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate.
With the help of generous donors, one graduate student & two undergraduate students will be awarded a prize of $2,500 each. Along with the scholarship prize, students will be given a CREWSV student membership, with access to members only events, and a network of the Valley’s most successful women in the industry.
You will be eligible to apply for the CREWSV scholarship if you are:
- college transcripts
- two letters of recommendation
- cumulative GPA
- April 30, 2021 at 1 p.m. (PT) - Deadline to submit forms online
- Academic record
- Commitment to a career within the commercial real estate industry
- Extracurricular activities
- History of employment
- Practical experience in the field (internship or job)
- Noteworthy accomplishments (related to studies, community service, etc.)
- Written statement responding to essay questions
Best of luck to you!