CREW Silicon Valley is awarding three future female leaders scholarships as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate.
With the help of generous donors, one graduate student & two undergraduate students will be awarded a prize of $2,500 each. Along with the scholarship prize, students will be given a CREW SV student membership, with access to members only events, and a network of the Valley’s most successful women in the industry.
You will be eligible to apply for the CREW SV scholarship if you are:
- college transcripts
- one letter of recommendation
- cumulative GPA
- Applications must be submitted online by 1 p.m. (PT), November 19, 2021
- Academic record
- Commitment to a career within the commercial real estate industry
- Extracurricular activities
- Employment history
- Practical experience in the field (internship or job)
- Noteworthy accomplishments (related to studies, community service, etc.)
- Written statement responding to essay questions
Best of luck to you!
Students who qualify for this scholarship may also qualify for the CREW Network Foundation scholarship - application opens January 3, 2022!
CREW NETWORK FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS