The Missing Middle with an emphasis on Teachers & Its Impact on Commercial Real Estate
Topics for Discussion:
- What is the Missing Middle?
- Can we build moderate income housing in the Bay Area?
- Low & Moderate Income Housing and the Impact on the Real Estate Market
- Commercial Vacancies & School Closures
- SB 35
- 2018 Affordable Housing Act ( Costa-Hawkins)
- Proposed New Commercial Tax Increase & How that will effect your business
Sarah has over 15 years of experience in real estate finance including land use, Below Market Programs, and commercial and residential real estate. Sarah founded SupportTeacherHousing.org and is an expert on nonprofit housing using alternative financial and construction models specifically focused on Teachers and the Missing Middle. Through her professional and personal activities in San Mateo and Santa Clara County, Sarah works with a vast network of community advisors from the public and private sector. She is a Board Member of Bay Area Forward.
**DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR LUNCH!**
Presented by CREW SV member Sarah Chaffin with First Funding.
MEMBERS ONLY - FREE
REGISTER BY MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2019*
*Limited to the first 25 members registered!
4 N 2nd St, Ste 500
San Jose, CA 95110