This special lunch panel is co-hosted by CREW Silicon Valley and the NorCal Women of CoreNet.
Workplace management is changing at warp speed. How are Silicon Valley’s top workplace managers adapting to the trends in workplace design, trends and technology? Co-hosted by CREW Silicon Valley and the NorCal Women of CoreNet, this special lunch panel series will explore these and other topics at ServiceNow’s cutting-edge Santa Clara campus.
Featuring Welcome Remarks by Robert Teed, President of CoreNet of Northern California and Jennifer Anderson, President of CREW Silicon Valley
Panel 1: Emerging Practice in Workplace Management
- Eric Marvin, Director, Workplace Services, AMER at ServiceNow - ServiceNow on Employee Experience
- Christina Hudnall, Senior VP of Staffing and Recruitment – Emerging Talent Needs at the Workplace
- Janet Goodman, Founding Partner, Caryatid – Trends in Workplace Design
- Tonya Thornburgh – Impact of Workplace Technology on Space Management
Panel 2: Role of Technology in Driving Innovation and Productivity
- Carly Tortorelli – Sorting out the Maze in Workplace Technology
- Nai Kanell, SpaceIQ – Why Data Analytics is Important in Workplace Management
- Francisco Ruiz, Oracle – Case for an Integrated Eco-system in Workplace Technology
Additional panelists may be announced.
Lunch will be provided.
CREW and CoreNet MEMBERS - $25 / Nonmembers - $35
Register by Thursday, August 22, 2019*
*$10 late fee for registrations received after 8/22/19 or at the door.
Building D, 3260 Jay St
Santa Clara, CA 95054