Benefits of Membership
- Members attend CREW programs and events at reduced membership prices.
- Members are invited to CREW members-only events.
- Members receive the CREW newsletter designed to promote professional and personal news within the organization.
- Members automatically become members of the CREW Network with contact to 12,000 members in over 75 major global markets
- Members receive a CREWbiz profile page with access to a Membership Directory with contact information for all CREW members.
- Members may attend CREW Network events, including the annual convention, at member prices.
- Members have access to the CREW Network job bank where employers post available positions.
General Members must be currently employed, and with 5+ years of experience, in a qualified field of commercial real estate.
2023 general dues: $495 (discounted for mid-year membership 7/1-12/31)
Associate Members must be currently employed, and with less than 5 years of experience, in a qualified field of commercial real estate.
2023 associate dues: $495 (discounted for mid-year membership 7/1-12/31)
Related Services Members must derive at least 75% of their income from active involvement in a business which provides services to individuals or businesses engaged in the commercial real estate field.
Related Services Members must attend a minimum of 60% of all corporate functions during the calendar year in order to maintain eligibility for renewal the following year.
2023 related services dues: $570 (discounted for mid-year membership 7/1-12/31)
WE CURRENTLY HAVE A WAITING LIST* FOR NEW RELATED SERVICES MEMBERS.
*Submit your application to join the waiting list (no fee required).
Open to individuals currently involved in local or regional government.
2023 civic dues: $205 (discounted for mid-year membership 7/1-12/31)
Open to students enrolled in a college or university graduate program intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate.
2023 graduate student dues: $210
Open to students enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours) in a college or university undergraduate program intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate.
2023 undergraduate student dues: $105
$30 Application fee will be invoiced with membership dues upon approval.
If you have any questions, please email the CREW SV President: