Benefits of Membership
- Members attend CREW programs and events at reduced membership prices.
- Members are invited to CREW members-only events.
- Members receive the CREW newsletter designed to promote professional and personal news within the organization.
- Members automatically become members of the CREW Network with contact to 12,000 members in over 75 major global markets
- Members receive a CREWbiz profile page with access to a Membership Directory with contact information for all CREW members.
- Members may attend CREW Network events, including the annual convention, at member prices.
- Members have access to the CREW Network job bank where employers post available positions.
General Members must be currently employed, and with 5+ years of experience, in a qualified field of commercial real estate.
Associate Members must be currently employed, and with less than 5 years of experience, in a qualified field of commercial real estate.
Related Services Members must derive at least 75% of their income from active involvement in a business which provides services to individuals or businesses engaged in the commercial real estate field.
Related Services Members must attend a minimum of 60% of all corporate functions during the calendar year in order to maintain eligibility for renewal the following year.
Open to individuals currently involved in local or regional government.
Open to students enrolled in a college or university graduate program intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate.
Open to students enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours) in a college or university undergraduate program intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate.
If you have any questions, please contact:
2019 Director - Membership